Thursday, May 27, 2010

Honey I Washed the Kinds Soap Review!!!

Hello my lovely gals. Its the time of the day to blog again which i find fascinating all the time since i am new at blogging. I decided to do a review on one of the lush soaps "Honey I Washed the Kids" Soaps.


It is a caramel, honey and citrus scented soap that is possible to clean up the whole family but i am just gonna keep it for myself!!! Ha ha ha ha, how grazy is that??? I love the way it creats foam, i love the scent and last but not least i love the way how it lather. It creats a creamy layer ontop of your body, when you wash the soaps away your whole body is moisturised, smeally and soft but it has only one negative thing; i would never use it as an exfoliator even though it has a crust on the top whish has a lovely honey scent ny the way!!!


I am definatelly going to repurshase it because its one of my top favorite lush soaps!!!


Thats all for the time being.
Love you,
Ismini.

No comments:

Post a Comment