Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Favorite Products!!!

Hello guys, how are things going? Hope your feeling great because....... i get to blog right now and i am going to share with you my Favorite items; that will contain my BFH (Body, Face -makeup- and Hair products). My favorite companies are Lancome, Mac Cosmetics and sometime products that you can buy at a regular grugstore. So, lets get started......!!!!!

Face:
My Favorite Liquid Foundation: Lancome Teint Renergie Lift SPF20, No 003 Beige Diaphane.

My Favorite Compact Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Compact, No 003 Beige Diaphane.

My Favorite Powder: Lancome Mat Finish Libre, No 003 Sable.

My Favorite Concealer: Lancome Flash Retouche, No 04 Universal Light.

My Favorite Mascra: Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells.

My Favorite Eye Shadows: Lancome Ombre Absolute Mono Collection.

My Favorite Pencil & Liquid Liner: Lancome Pencil Le Crayon Khol, No 001 Noir & Lancome
Liquid Liner Artliner, No 001 Noir.

My Favorite Lipstick: Lancome Color Fever Shine, No 306 Fuzzy Pink.

My Favorite Gloss: Lancome Color Fever Gloss, No 321 Dangerously Pink.

My Favorite Moisturiser: Lancome Nutrix.

Body:
My Favorite Bodycare Cream: Lancome Nutrix Royal Body.

Hair:
My Favorite Shampoo, Conditioner & Mask: At this moment i am using Pantene Pro V for red colored hair.

My Favorite Hairspray: It is from Garnier Fructis Style that gives me a strong "hold" & shiny look.

My Favorite Foam: L' oreal Special FX Studio Shine Contrast which gives me a shining and defined effect.

My Favorite Fragrance: Chance by Channel.

I hope that you all enjoyed reading this list and i want to inform you that it will be updated if anyhting comes to be my favorite item.....

Lots of love & kisses.
Ismini

No comments:

Post a Comment