Tuesday, May 25, 2010

About Me!!!

Hello hello hello my dearest, beautiful and adorable friends! How you doing? I thought before starting my blog to introduce myself.

My name is Ismini and i come under the name AllthatShimmers251 on my Youtube channel. I am 24 years old, i am in college and in July 2010 I will graduate and taking my Bachelor degree in English Language and Literature. I love everything that has to do with style, fashion, makeup, beauty tip, everything that has to do with my favorite BFH, (Body, Face & Hair).

Everything i have learned so far, had to do from my mothers side and the rest from some makeup artists-friends i know. This is my passion, my life and thats why i love it!!!

Feel free to visit my blog whenever you desire!!!

C U soon,
Ismini

No comments:

Post a Comment